Ahead of Sunday’s game, check out Tajae Sharpe’s player prop bet options. He’ll hit the field at 1:00 PM ET on FOX. This matchup in Week 16 sees Sharpe’s Atlanta Falcons (6-8) in action at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia against the Detroit Lions (2-11-1).
Sharpe Receiving Insights
- Sharpe’s 16.4 receiving yards per game are 10.1 less than his prop total for Sunday’s contest.
- Sharpe has gained over 26.5 receiving yards in two of 14 games this year.
- Sharpe’s average over/under for receiving yards is 27.1. But he accumulates 10.7 fewer per game than that.
- In two of nine games this season, Sharpe has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Having played 14 games this season, Sharpe has not caught a touchdown pass.
Detroit Lions Rankings
- The Lions give up 259.9 passing yards per game, the NFL’s 21st-ranked pass defense this season.
- So far this year, the Lions have allowed 23 passing TDs to opponents, averaging 1.6 per game. That ranks 20th among NFL defenses.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.