Sterling Shepard has player prop bet markets available on Sunday when he suits up at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. Shepard and the New York Giants (4-10) square off against the Philadelphia Eagles (7-7) at Lincoln Financial Field in Week 16.
Shepard Receiving Insights
- Shepard’s 26.1 receiving yards average is 21.4 less than his prop total on Sunday.
- Shepard has gained more than 47.5 receiving yards in three of 14 games this year.
- Shepard has put up 25.8 less receiving yards per game (26.1) than his average over/under (51.9).
- In three of 12 games this season, Shepard has hit the over on his prop for receiving yards.
- Shepard has caught a TD pass once this year, in 14 games.
Philadelphia Eagles Rankings
- The 236.1 passing yards the Eagles allow per outing makes them the 11th-ranked pass defense in the league this year.
- The Eagles’ defense is 16th in the NFL by conceding 1.6 passing touchdowns per game to opponents (22 total passing TDs).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.