The Liberty Flames (7-4) are 2-point underdogs as they look to extend a three-game winning streak when they visit the Stanford Cardinal (6-4) on Thursday, December 23, 2021 at Stan Sheriff Center. The game airs at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 130.
Stanford vs. Liberty Predictions
Stanford vs. Liberty Betting Odds
Stanford vs. Liberty Betting Trends
- Stanford has put together a record of 5-6-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2-point favorites or more, the Cardinal have an ATS record of 1-5.
- Games involving Stanford have hit the over six times out of 11 chances this season.
- The 70.1 points per game the Cardinal put up are 14.8 more points than the Flames allow (55.3).
- Stanford has a 3-5-1 record against the spread and a 7-2 record overall when putting up more than 55.3 points.
- Liberty has covered the spread five times over 10 games with a set spread.
- The Flames have an ATS record of 1-0-1 when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- Liberty’s games have gone over the total five times out of 10 chances this season.
- The Flames’ 69.7 points per game are just 0.1 fewer points than the 69.8 the Cardinal allow to opponents.
- Liberty has put together a 3-1 ATS record and a 6-0 overall record in games it scores more than 69.8 points.
Stanford vs. Liberty Over/Under Trends
- Stanford and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s total (130 points) eight times this season.
- In Liberty’s 10 games this season, six have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s total of 130.
- Together, the two teams combine for 139.8 points per game, 9.8 points more than the total of 130 for this matchup.
- The 125.1 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 4.9 fewer than the 130 total in this contest.
- The Cardinal have seen a 134.5 average over/under in their games this season, 4.5 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 1.7 points separates this contest’s over/under (130 points) and the average total points bet in Flames’ games (128.3 points) this season.
Stanford Team Leaders
- Ingram Harrison: 12.8 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (12-for-38)
- Jaiden Delaire: 12.2 PTS, 50.6 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (4-for-14)
- Michael O’Connell: 7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 38.9 FG%, 25 3PT% (6-for-24)
- Spencer Jones: 6.2 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 21.9 3PT% (7-for-32)
- Maxime Raynaud: 5.8 PTS, 57.1 FG%, 50 3PT% (4-for-8)
Liberty Team Leaders
- Darius McGhee: 19.5 PTS, 1.6 STL, 44.9 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (41-for-113)
- Shiloh Robinson: 7.9 PTS, 58.2 FG%, 25 3PT% (3-for-12)
- Keegan McDowell: 10.9 PTS, 48.6 FG%, 45.6 3PT% (26-for-57)
- Blake Preston: 6.2 PTS, 58.8 FG%
- Kyle Rode: 4.6 PTS, 36.4 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (10-for-31)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.