Ahead of Sunday’s game, check out Sony Michel’s player prop bet options. He’ll hit the field at 1:00 PM ET on FOX. His Los Angeles Rams (10-4) take the field against the Minnesota Vikings (7-7) in Week 16 at U.S. Bank Stadium.
Michel Rushing Insights
- Michel’s rushing yards prop bet for Sunday’s game is set at 62.5 yards. That’s 19.9 more than his season average of 42.6.
- In four of 14 games so far this season (28.6%), Michel has rushed for more than 62.5 yards.
- Bookmakers have set Michel’s average rushing yards prop at 40.2 yards. He has barely outpaced it by picking up 42.6 rushing yards per game.
- In six of 13 opportunities this season (46.2%), Michel has gone over his rushing yards prop total.
- Michel has a rushing touchdown two times this season.
Michel Receiving Insights
- Michel picks up 6.6 receiving yards per game, 2.9 fewer than his over/under set for Sunday’s matchup.
- Michel has totaled over 9.5 receiving yards in 35.7% of his games this season (five of 14).
- Michel’s season average of 6.6 receiving yards is 0.4 less than his average over/under (7.0).
- Michel has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in 50.0% of his games (six of 12).
- Michel has caught a TD pass once this season, in 14 games.
Minnesota Vikings Rankings
- The 128.5 rushing yards per game yielded by the Vikings defense makes them the NFL’s 27th-ranked run defense.
- Opponents of the Vikings have totaled 12 touchdowns on the ground (0.9 per game). The Vikings’ defense is 13th in the league in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.