The Chicago Bears (4-10) will battle to halt their three-game losing streak as they are 6.5-point underdogs against the Seattle Seahawks (5-9) on Sunday, December 26, 2021 at Lumen Field. The game has an over/under of 42.5 points.
Seahawks vs. Bears Predictions
Seahawks Vs. Bears Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Seahawks and Bears: Last Three Games
- Seattle is 2-1-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall during its past three contests.
- Two times in those three games, the final combined score has exceeded the set total.
- The Seahawks’ last three games have ended with an average of 44.2 points scored. That’s 1.7 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Chicago is winless against the spread over its past three games, and has a 0-3 straight-up record in those contest.
- Two times in those three games, the final combined score has gone over the set total.
- The past three Bears games averaged 1.8 more points (44.3) than this matchup’s point total.
Seahawks and Bears: Betting Trends
- Seattle has covered the spread seven times this season (7-7-0).
- In games they have played as 6.5-point favorites or more, the Seahawks have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Seattle’s games have gone over the total three times this season.
- The Seahawks have gone 3-4 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 42.9% of those games).
- Seattle has played as a moneyline favorite of -273 or shorter in only one game this season, which they won.
- The Seahawks have an implied moneyline win probability of 73.2% in this game.
- Chicago has covered the spread four times in 14 games with a set spread.
- The Bears are 1-6 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- This year, five of Chicago’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Bears have won one, or 9.1%, of the 11 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- This season, Chicago has been at least a +221 underdog on the moneyline seven times, losing each of those contests.
- This season, Seattle games have gone over this matchup’s 42.5-point over/under eight times.
- In Chicago’s 14 games this season, five have finished with more combined scoring than Sunday’s total of 42.5.
- The Seahawks average 20.1 points per game against the Bears’ 17.1, amounting to 5.3 points under the matchup’s over/under of 42.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 45 points per game, 2.5 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Seahawks have seen a 47.5 over/under in their games this season, 5.0 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 1.0 point separates the average total points bet in Bears’ games (43.5 points) and this game’s over/under (42.5 points).
Seahawks Players to Watch
- Russell Wilson is the 35th-best fantasy player overall this season and the 23rd-best fantasy quarterback with 174.4 fantasy points (12.5 per game).
- D.K. Metcalf’s 128.5 total fantasy points (an average of 9.2 per game), are good enough to rank him 66th overall and 16th among receivers.
- So far this season, Alex Collins averages 4.3 fantasy points per game on the way to 59.8 total fantasy points. That makes him the 173rd-ranked fantasy player overall and the 53rd-ranked running back.
- Geno Smith is working on the 188th-ranked fantasy season (40th among quarterbacks) with 54.3 fantasy points, averaging 3.9 per game.
Bears Players to Watch
- So far this season, Justin Fields is the 69th-best fantasy player overall this season and the 29th-best fantasy quarterback with 126.8 fantasy points (9.1 per game).
- David Montgomery has collected total 110.4 fantasy points this year (7.9 per game), which make him the 27th-ranked running back and the 84th-ranked player overall.
- Darnell Mooney averages 7.7 fantasy points per game on the way to 107.3 total fantasy points. That makes him the 88th-ranked fantasy player overall and the 27th-ranked receiver.
- Khalil Herbert has put together the 190th-ranked fantasy season (57th among running backs) with 54.1 fantasy points, averaging 3.9 per game.
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.