Player prop betting options are available for Saquon Barkley in Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. Barkley and the New York Giants (4-10) have a Week 16 matchup with the Philadelphia Eagles (7-7) at Lincoln Financial Field.
Barkley Rushing Insights
- Barkley has a 54.5-yard rushing prop bet over/under, compared to his season average of 30.6 yards per game.
- Barkley has totaled over 54.5 yards on the ground in three of 14 games so far this season.
- Barkley puts up 19.8 fewer yards per game this season than his average rushing yards prop bet (50.4 yards).
- Barkley went over on his rushing yards prop bet total in three of his 13 opportunities this year (23.1%).
- Barkley has hit paydirt on the ground in two games this season.
Barkley Receiving Insights
- Barkley’s 17.7 receiving yards per game are 6.8 fewer than his over/under for Sunday’s contest.
- Barkley has collected more than 24.5 receiving yards in four out of 14 games this year.
- Barkley’s season average of 17.7 receiving yards is 7.5 fewer than his average over/under (25.2).
- Barkley has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in four of 13 games.
- Barkley has had a touchdown catch in two of 14 games this year, but had only one TD in each of those games.
Philadelphia Eagles Rankings
- The Eagles yield 106.1 yards per game on the ground, the NFL’s 10th-ranked run defense this season.
- Opponents of the Eagles have totaled 15 touchdowns on the ground (1.1 per game). The Eagles’ defense is 21st in the NFL in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.