Ahead of Sunday’s game, check out Sammy Watkins’ player prop bet options. He’ll take the field at 1:00 PM ET on CBS. Watkins’ Baltimore Ravens (8-6) face the Cincinnati Bengals (8-6) in Week 16. The matchup will take place at Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Watkins Receiving Insights
- Watkins’ 28.1 receiving yards average is 0.6 more than his over/under for Sunday’s contest.
- In 50.0% of his games this year (seven out of 14), Watkins has totaled over 27.5 receiving yards.
- Watkins has collected 7.6 fewer receiving yards per game (28.1) than his average prop total (35.7).
- Watkins has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in 41.7% of his games (five of 12).
- In one of 14 games this season, Watkins has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
Cincinnati Bengals Rankings
- The 268.5 passing yards per game conceded by the Bengals defense makes them the NFL’s 28th-ranked pass defense.
- The Bengals’ defense is ranked ninth in the league with 20 passing TDs conceded so far this season.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.