Before you wager on Samaje Perine’s player props in Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key stats and trends to know. Perine’s Cincinnati Bengals (8-6) have a Week 16 matchup at Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio against the Baltimore Ravens (8-6).
Perine Rushing Insights
- Perine collects 17.3 rushing yards per game this season, 2.2 fewer than Sunday’s prop total.
- In 42.9% of his games (six of 14 matchups) so far, Perine has rushed for more than 19.5 yards.
- Perine gains 5.6 fewer yards per game this season than his average rushing yards prop bet (22.9 yards).
- Perine hit his rushing yards over twice in seven games played this year.
- Perine has rushed for a touchdown once this season in 14 games.
Perine Receiving Insights
- Perine records 12.9 receiving yards per game, 0.6 fewer than his over/under in Sunday’s outing.
- In seven of 14 games this year, Perine has collected over 13.5 receiving yards.
- Perine’s season average of 12.9 receiving yards is 2.7 more than his average prop total (10.2).
- In six of seven games this season, Perine has gone over on his prop for receiving yards.
- Perine has caught a TD pass once this season, in 14 games.
Baltimore Ravens Rankings
- The 86.2 rushing yards the Ravens give up per contest makes them the best rush defense in the league this year.
- The Ravens have the No. 7 defense in the league in rushing TDs allowed, conceding 11 this season (0.8 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.