Ahead of Sunday’s game, check out Ryan Griffin’s player prop bet options. He’ll hit the field at 1:00 PM ET on CBS. The Jacksonville Jaguars (2-12) will be Griffin and the New York Jets’ (3-11) Week 16 opponent in a matchup at MetLife Stadium.
Griffin Receiving Insights
- Griffin records 18.6 receiving yards per game, 2.9 less than his over/under in Sunday’s matchup.
- Griffin has gained over 21.5 receiving yards in 35.7% of his opportunities this year (five out of 14).
- Griffin has put up 1.1 more receiving yards per game (18.6) than his average prop total (17.5).
- In four of 11 games, Griffin has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Griffin has had a touchdown catch in two of 14 games this year, but had only one TD in each of those games.
Jacksonville Jaguars Rankings
- The 252.4 passing yards per game allowed by the Jaguars defense makes them the NFL’s 16th-ranked pass defense.
- The Jaguars’ defense ranks seventh in the league with 19 passing TDs allowed so far this year.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.