Before you bet on Russell Wilson’s player props in Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:05 PM ET on FOX, take a look at some key stats and trends to know. Wilson and the Seattle Seahawks (5-9) square off against the Chicago Bears (4-10) at Lumen Field in Week 16.
Wilson Passing Insights
- Wilson is throwing for 175.6 yards per game, lower than his over/under for this matchup of 248.5.
- In 14 games this season, Wilson has gone over 248.5 passing yards four times.
- Wilson’s passing yards average of 175.6 this year is less than his average prop bet total (261.0) by 85.4 yards.
- Wilson has exceeded his passing yards prop total in three of 11 opportunities this season.
- In eight of 14 games this season, Wilson completed a touchdown pass — including multiple TDs six times.
- In four of 14 games this season, Wilson has thrown an interception, with more than one pick on one occasion.
Wilson Rushing Insights
- Wilson’s rushing yards prop bet for Sunday’s game is set at 15.5 yards. That’s 5.4 more than his season average of 10.1.
- In 28.6% of his games (four of 14 matchups) so far, Wilson has rushed for more than 15.5 yards.
- Wilson has an average rushing yards prop of 20.7 so far this season. He’s come up short of that by racking up 10.1 yards per game on the ground.
- Wilson has out-gained his rushing yards prop bet total twice in 11 opportunities this year.
- Wilson has scored a rushing touchdown in one game.
Chicago Bears Rankings
- The 226.3 passing yards the Bears yield per contest makes them the fifth-ranked pass defense in the NFL this year.
- The Bears have the No. 29 defense in the NFL in passing TDs allowed, conceding 26 this season (1.9 per game).
- The Bears have intercepted six passes this season to rank 27th in the NFL.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Comp/Att||Pass. Yds||Pass. TDs||INTs||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.