Take a look at Ronald Jones II’s player prop betting options set by bookmakers for his next NFL matchup on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX. Jones and his Tampa Bay Buccaneers (10-4) have a Week 16 game against the Carolina Panthers (5-9) at Bank of America Stadium.
Jones Rushing Insights
- Jones’ rushing yards prop bet for Sunday’s game is set at 68.5 yards. That’s 44.4 more than his season average of 24.1.
- In 14 games this year, Jones has been short of this week’s rushing yard prop bet total (68.5 yards) every time.
- Jones’ average rushing yards over/under so far this season (28.8) is just a bit higher than his rushing yard average (24.1) this year.
- Jones hit the over on his rushing prop twice in 11 games played this year.
- Jones has scored a rushing touchdown in three games this season (through 14 games played).
Jones Receiving Insights
- Jones averages 3.4 receiving yards, 11.1 fewer than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- Jones has recorded more than 14.5 receiving yards once in 14 games this season.
- Jones’ average prop total for receiving yards is 2.0. He has put up 1.4 more per game than that.
- Jones has hit the over on his receiving yards prop in 20.0% of his games (one of five).
- Jones has zero touchdown catches in 14 games this year.
Carolina Panthers Rankings
- The run defense of the Panthers is allowing 115.6 yards per contest on the ground this year, which ranks 19th in the NFL.
- Opponents of the Panthers have totaled 12 touchdowns on the ground (0.9 per game). The Panthers’ defense is 13th in the NFL in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.