In advance of Rob Gronkowski’s game on Sunday, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, check out some insights and stats to make the best bets. The Carolina Panthers (5-9) will be Gronkowski and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers’ (10-4) Week 16 opponent in a matchup at Bank of America Stadium.
Gronkowski Receiving Insights
- Gronkowski’s 37.6 receiving yards average is 20.9 fewer than his over/under on Sunday.
- In four of 14 games this year, Gronkowski has collected over 58.5 receiving yards.
- Gronkowski’s average of 37.6 receiving yards is lower than his average over/under of 42.2.
- In five of 11 games, Gronkowski has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- In three of 14 games this season, Gronkowski has a touchdown catch (including three games with more than one).
Carolina Panthers Rankings
- The Panthers give up 198.5 passing yards per game, the NFL’s second-ranked pass defense this season.
- The Panthers’ defense is ranked 15th in the NFL with 21 passing TDs conceded so far this season.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.