See what sportsbooks have posted for Ricky Seals-Jones’ player prop betting options in Sunday’s NFL action, as he takes to the field at 8:20 PM ET broadcast on NBC. Seals-Jones and his Washington Football Team (6-8) have a Week 16 matchup with the Dallas Cowboys (10-4) at AT&T Stadium.
Seals-Jones Receiving Insights
- Seals-Jones picks up 19.1 receiving yards per game, 9.4 fewer than his prop total set for Sunday’s outing.
- In five out of 14 games this season, Seals-Jones has collected over 28.5 receiving yards.
- Seals-Jones has an average receiving yards over/under of 33.4. But he accumulates 14.3 less yards per game than that.
- In four of nine games this season, Seals-Jones has hit the over on his prop for receiving yards.
- Seals-Jones has had a touchdown catch in two of 14 games this season, but had only one TD in each of those games.
Dallas Cowboys Rankings
- The Cowboys surrender 263.1 passing yards per game, the NFL’s 25th-ranked pass defense this season.
- The Cowboys’ defense is ranked fifth in the league with 18 passing TDs allowed so far this year.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.