In advance of Rex Burkhead’s game on Sunday, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, take a look at some insights and stats to help place the best bets. The Los Angeles Chargers (8-6) will be Burkhead and the Houston Texans’ (3-11) opponent in this Week 16 matchup at NRG Stadium.
Burkhead Rushing Insights
- Burkhead rushes for 14.8 yards per game this season, which falls shy of Sunday’s prop total of 38.5 yards.
- In three of 14 games so far this season (21.4%), Burkhead has rushed for more than 38.5 yards.
- Burkhead’s average rushing yards prop bet for the season is 28.7 yards, a number he’s fallen short of by an average of 13.9 yards.
- In three of six opportunities this season (50.0%), Burkhead has gone over his rushing yards prop total.
- Burkhead has scored a rushing TD one time this season.
Burkhead Receiving Insights
- Burkhead’s 8.0 receiving yards per game are 4.5 fewer than his prop total for Sunday’s matchup.
- Burkhead has collected more than 12.5 receiving yards in 28.6% of his opportunities this year (four of 14).
- Burkhead’s season average of 8.0 receiving yards is 4.0 fewer than his average over/under (12.0).
- Burkhead has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in 33.3% of his opportunities (two times in six games).
- Burkhead does not have a touchdown catch this year (in 14 games).
Los Angeles Chargers Rankings
- The 136.8 rushing yards the Chargers allow per outing makes them the 29th-ranked rush defense in the league this season.
- Opponents of the Chargers have put up 19 touchdowns on the ground (1.4 per game). The Chargers’ defense is 30th in the league in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.