Ray-Ray McCloud has player prop bets available on Sunday when he takes to the field at 4:25 PM ET live on CBS. His Pittsburgh Steelers (7-6-1) take the field against the Kansas City Chiefs (10-4) in Week 16 at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium.
McCloud Receiving Insights
- McCloud’s 12.9 receiving yards average is 13.6 fewer than his prop total on Sunday.
- McCloud has collected more than 26.5 receiving yards in three out of 14 games this year.
- McCloud has an average receiving yards over/under of 16.8. But he is accumulating 3.9 fewer yards per game than that.
- In two of three games this year, McCloud has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- McCloud does not have a touchdown catch this year (in 14 games).
Kansas City Chiefs Rankings
- The 261.7 passing yards per game given up by the Chiefs defense makes them the NFL’s 24th-ranked pass defense.
- The Chiefs have the No. 16 defense in the league in passing TDs allowed, conceding 22 this season (1.6 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.