Rashod Bateman hits the field in Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, with several player prop betting options available to place bets on. Bateman and the Baltimore Ravens (8-6) hit the field against the Cincinnati Bengals (8-6) at Paul Brown Stadium in Week 16.
Bateman Receiving Insights
- Bateman’s 29.2 receiving yards average is 15.3 less than his prop total on Sunday.
- Bateman has collected over 44.5 receiving yards in 28.6% of his games this season (four of 14).
- Bateman has totaled 17.7 fewer receiving yards per game (29.2) than his average over/under (46.9).
- Bateman has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in 55.6% of his games (five of nine).
- Bateman does not have a touchdown catch this season (in 14 games).
Cincinnati Bengals Rankings
- The 268.5 passing yards per game allowed by the Bengals defense makes them the NFL’s 28th-ranked pass defense.
- Opponents of the Bengals have scored 20 touchdowns through the air (1.4 per game). The Bengals’ defense is ninth in the league in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.