The New York Giants (4-10) are double-digit, 10-point underdogs as they look to break their three-game losing streak in a matchup with the Philadelphia Eagles (7-7) on Sunday, December 26, 2021 at Lincoln Financial Field. The point total is set at 40.5.
Eagles vs. Giants Predictions
Eagles Vs. Giants Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Eagles and Giants: Last Three Games
- Philadelphia covered the spread twice in its last three contests while putting up a 2-1 record straight-up in those games.
- The Eagles and their opponents have combined to hit the over two times in those games.
- The past three Eagles games averaged 2.3 more points (42.8) than this matchup’s over/under.
- New York is winless against the spread over its past three games, and has a 0-3 straight-up record in those contest.
- In one of those three games, the final combined score surpassed the set total.
- The Giants’ past three games have ended with an average of 42.3 points scored. That’s 1.8 more points than this contest’s over/under.
Eagles and Giants: Betting Trends
- Philadelphia has covered the spread eight times in 14 games with a set spread.
- Philadelphia’s games have gone over the total eight times this season.
- The Eagles have compiled a 4-1 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 80% of those games).
- Philadelphia has not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -451 or shorter.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Eagles’ implied win probability is 81.9%.
- New York is 6-8-0 against the spread this season.
- The Giants have an ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 10-point underdogs.
- This year, New York’s games have hit the over four times.
- This season, the Giants have been the underdog 13 times and won four, or 30.8%, of those games.
- New York has not won as an underdog of +343 or more on the moneyline this season in three such games.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have combined to go over Sunday’s over/under of 40.5 points 10 times this season.
- In New York’s 14 games this season, five have finished with more combined scoring than Sunday’s point total of 40.5.
- The over/under for the game of 40.5 is 2.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Eagles (26.0 points per game) and the Giants (17.0 points per game).
- This matchup’s total is 5.1 fewer points than the 45.6 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2021.
- The Eagles have seen a 47.3 average over/under in their games this season, 6.8 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Giants’ games have a total points bet of 45.6 points this season, 5.1 points more than the over/under for this game.
Eagles Players to Watch
- Jalen Hurts is the seventh-best fantasy player overall this season and the sixth-best fantasy quarterback with 282.5 fantasy points (20.2 per game).
- Dallas Goedert has totaled 97.1 fantasy points this year (6.9 per game), good enough to place him 97th overall and sixth among tight ends in league-wide fantasy standings.
- So far this season, Devonta Smith’s 96.1 total fantasy points make him the No. 98 fantasy player and No. 31 receiver. He averages 6.9 fantasy points per game.
- Miles Sanders’ fantasy season so far has him ranked 116th overall and 35th among running backs with 88.4 points (6.3 per game).
Giants Players to Watch
- So far this season, Devontae Booker is the 103rd-best fantasy player overall this season and the 31st-best fantasy running back with 92.3 fantasy points (6.6 per game).
- Saquon Barkley has put up total 89.7 fantasy points this year (6.4 per game), which make him the 34th-ranked running back and the 112th-ranked player overall.
- Kenny Golladay’s 47.7 total fantasy points make him the No. 202 fantasy player and No. 78 receiver. He averages 3.4 fantasy points per game.
- Evan Engram has put together the 204th-ranked fantasy season (23rd among tight ends) with 47.2 fantasy points, averaging 3.4 per game.
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.