In advance of Pat Freiermuth’s game on Sunday, which starts at 4:25 PM ET on CBS, here are some insights and stats to help place the best bets. The Kansas City Chiefs (10-4) will be Freiermuth and the Pittsburgh Steelers’ (7-6-1) Week 16 opponent in a matchup at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium.
Freiermuth Receiving Insights
- Freiermuth’s 30.1 receiving yards per game are 1.6 more than his prop total for Sunday’s contest.
- Freiermuth has put up over 28.5 receiving yards in 57.1% of his games this year (eight of 14).
- Freiermuth has put up 0.3 more receiving yards per game (30.1) than his average prop total (29.8).
- Freiermuth has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in six of 14 games.
- In six of 14 games this year, Freiermuth has a touchdown catch (including one occasion with more than one TD).
Kansas City Chiefs Rankings
- The 261.7 passing yards per game allowed by the Chiefs defense makes them the NFL’s 24th-ranked pass defense.
- The Chiefs have the No. 16 defense in the NFL in passing touchdowns allowed, conceding 22 this season (1.6 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.