In this year’s Alamo Bowl, the Oregon Ducks are underdogs, but by less than a touchdown (+4.5), against the Oklahoma Sooners. The action kicks off at 9:15 PM ET on December 29, 2021 from the Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas. An over/under of 60.5 points has been set for the outing.
Oklahoma vs. Oregon Predictions
Oklahoma vs. Oregon Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Oklahoma vs. Oregon: Last 3 Games
- Oklahoma has two wins against the spread, and is 2-1 overall, in its past three contests.
- Oklahoma has hit the over once in its past three contests.
- The Sooners and their opponents have combined to score an average of 62.8 points over their last three games, 2.3 more than the 60.5 over/under in this matchup.
- Over its past three contests, Oregon has two wins against the spread, and is 2-1 overall.
- In Oregon’s past three games, it has gone over the total twice.
- The Ducks have averaged a total of 58.8 combined points in their last three games, 1.7 fewer than this matchup’s over/under of 60.5.
Oklahoma vs. Oregon Betting Trends
- Oklahoma has registered a 5-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Sooners have an ATS record of 3-5 when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- This season, six of Oklahoma’s games have gone over the point total out of 11 chances.
- The Sooners have won 88.9% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (8-1).
- Oklahoma has yet to play a game with moneyline odds of or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probability in this matchup gives the Sooners a 0.0% chance to win.
- Oregon has gone 5-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Ducks have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Oregon have hit the over six times out of 12 chances this season.
- This season, the Ducks have won two out of the three games in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Oregon has entered 12 games this season as the underdog by or more and is 7-2 in those contests.
Oklahoma vs. Oregon: Over/Under Trends
- Six Oklahoma games this season have gone over Wednesday’s over/under of 60.5 points.
- This season, five of Oregon’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 60.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 69.8 points per game, 9.3 points more than the total of 60.5 for this contest.
- These two teams give up a combined 50.8 points per game, 9.7 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Sooners have seen a 62.8 over/under in their games this season, 2.3 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 3.4 points more than the average over/under in Ducks’ games this season (57.1 points).
Oklahoma Players to Watch
- Caleb Williams leads Oklahoma with 1,673 passing yards (139.4 ypg) on 115-of-184 passing with 18 touchdowns and four interceptions this season. He also has 408 rushing yards (34 ypg) on 72 carries while scoring six touchdowns on the ground.
- The team’s top rusher, Kennedy Brooks, has carried the ball 183 times for 1,107 yards (92.3 per game), with 10 touchdowns this year.
- Marvin Mims’ team-high 648 receiving yards (54 yards per game) have come on 30 receptions with four touchdowns.
- Jadon Haselwood has collected 399 receiving yards (33.3 yards per game) and six touchdowns, hauling in 39 passes this year.
- Mike Woods has hauled in 32 catches for 381 yards (31.8 ypg) and two touchdowns this season.
Oregon Players to Watch
- Anthony Brown has been a dual threat to lead Oregon in both passing and rushing. He has 2,692 passing yards (207.1 ypg), completing 63.8% of his passes and recording 16 touchdown passes and six interceptions this season. He’s rushed for 637 yards (49 ypg) on 142 carries with nine rushing touchdowns.
- The team’s top rusher, Travis Dye, has carried the ball 193 times for 1,118 yards (86 per game), with 15 touchdowns this year. He’s proven to be a dual threat, hauling in 374 receiving yards (28.8 per game) on 41 catches with two receiving touchdowns.
- Devon Williams’ 557 receiving yards (42.8 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s registered 35 receptions and four touchdowns.
- Kris Hutson’s 25 grabs have netted him 364 yards (28 ypg) and one touchdown.
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.