Player props are available for Noah Fant in Sunday’s NFL action at 4:25 PM ET live on CBS. Fant’s Denver Broncos (7-7) have a Week 16 matchup at Allegiant Stadium in Paradise, Nevada against the Las Vegas Raiders (7-7).
Fant Receiving Insights
- Fant’s 38.0 receiving yards per game are 1.5 less than his over/under for Sunday’s contest.
- In 42.9% of his games this season (six out of 14), Fant has put up over 39.5 receiving yards.
- Fant’s season average of 38.0 receiving yards is 7.6 fewer than his average prop total (45.6).
- Fant has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in six of 14 games.
- In three of 14 games this year, Fant has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
Las Vegas Raiders Rankings
- The 236.6 passing yards per game conceded by the Raiders defense makes them the NFL’s 12th-ranked pass defense.
- The Raiders have the No. 26 defense in the league in passing touchdowns allowed, giving up 25 this season (1.8 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.