In advance of Nico Collins’ game on Sunday, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, check out some insights and stats to place the best bets. Collins and his Houston Texans (3-11) have a Week 16 game against the Los Angeles Chargers (8-6) at NRG Stadium.
Collins Receiving Insights
- Collins averages 22.2 receiving yards, 14.3 less than the over/under of 36.5 that has been set for Sunday’s matchup.
- In three out of 14 games this season, Collins has totaled over 36.5 receiving yards.
- Collins has totaled 9.4 less receiving yards per game (22.2) than his average over/under (31.6).
- Collins has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in 40.0% of his games (four of 10).
- Collins has zero touchdown catches in 14 games this season.
Los Angeles Chargers Rankings
- Collins will square off against the NFL’s 10th-ranked pass defense this week. The Chargers concede 235.9 passing yards per contest.
- The Chargers’ defense ranks 16th in the NFL by giving up 1.6 passing touchdowns per game to their opponents (22 total passing TDs).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.