The Jacksonville Jaguars (2-12) bring a six-game losing streak on the road against the New York Jets (3-11), who are on their own three-game losing streak, on Sunday, December 26, 2021 at MetLife Stadium. Oddsmakers have set the contest as a pick ’em. The total for this matchup has been set at 41.5 points.
Jets vs. Jaguars Predictions
Jets Vs. Jaguars Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Jets and Jaguars: Last Three Games
- New York is 1-2-0 against the spread and 0-3 overall in its last three games.
- The final combined score of the past three Jets games has exceeded the set total twice.
- The last three Jets games averaged 42.7 total points, 1.2 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Jacksonville is winless against the spread over its last three games, and has a 0-3 straight-up record in those contest.
- The final combined score of the last three Jaguars games went over the set total one time.
- The last three Jaguars games averaged 43.8 total points, 2.3 more points than this matchup’s point total.
Jets and Jaguars: Betting Trends
- New York has covered the spread in a matchup four times this season (4-10-0).
- New York’s games have gone over the total eight times this season.
- This is the first time this season the Jets are playing as the moneyline favorite.
- New York has not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -113 or shorter.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Jets have an implied win probability of 53.1%.
- Jacksonville has covered the spread four times over 14 games with a set spread.
- The Jaguars are 4-8 ATS when playing as at least 0-point underdogs.
- Games involving Jacksonville have hit the over three times this year.
- The Jaguars have won two, or 16.7%, of the 12 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Jacksonville is 2-10 this season when entering a game as the underdog by -107 or more on the moneyline.
- New York and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (41.5 points) eight times this season.
- In Jacksonville’s 14 games this season, seven have finished with more combined scoring than Sunday’s point total of 41.5.
- The total for the game of 41.5 is 9.6 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Jets (17.9 points per game) and the Jaguars (14.0 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 57 points per game, 15.5 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Jets games is 43.9 points, 2.4 more than the over/under of 41.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 4.8 points separates the average total points bet in Jaguars’ games (46.3 points) and this contest’s over/under (41.5 points).
Jets Players to Watch
- Zach Wilson is the No. 87 fantasy player overall and the No. 31 fantasy quarterback with 107.4 points (averaging 7.7 per game).
- Michael Carter has put up 97.8 fantasy points this year (7.0 per game), good enough to place him 95th overall and 28th among running backs in league-wide fantasy standings.
- So far this season, Ty Johnson averages 4.9 fantasy points per game on the way to 68.9 total fantasy points. That makes him the 153rd-ranked fantasy player overall and the 49th-ranked running back.
- Jamison Crowder is working on the 184th-ranked fantasy season (70th among receivers) with 55.1 fantasy points, averaging 3.9 per game.
Jaguars Players to Watch
- So far this season, Trevor Lawrence is 41st overall among all players and 25th among all quarterbacks with 160.2 fantasy points (11.4 per game).
- James Robinson has recorded 141.9 fantasy points this year (10.1 per game), enough to place him 17th among running backs and 56th overall in league-wide fantasy standings.
- Marvin Jones Jr.’s 80.4 total fantasy points make him the No. 130 fantasy player and No. 43 receiver. He averages 5.7 fantasy points per game.
- Laviska Shenault Jr. is the 181st-ranked fantasy player — and the 67th-ranked receiver — with 56.5 fantasy points (4.0 per game).
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.