Before you bet on Nelson Agholor’s player prop bets in Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key stats and trends to know. His New England Patriots (9-5) meet the Buffalo Bills (8-6) in Week 16 at Gillette Stadium.
Agholor Receiving Insights
- Agholor averages 32.1 receiving yards, 3.4 fewer than the prop total of 35.5 that has been set for Sunday’s matchup.
- Agholor has totaled over 35.5 receiving yards in 35.7% of his games this season (five of 14).
- Agholor has an average receiving yards over/under of 39.5. But he accumulates 7.4 fewer yards per game than that.
- In four of 14 games, Agholor has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Agholor has three games with a touchdown catch this year, out of 14 played, but only a single TD each time.
Buffalo Bills Rankings
- The 187.0 passing yards per game conceded by the Bills defense makes them the NFL’s best pass defense.
- The Bills’ defense is ranked first in the league with 11 passing TDs conceded so far this season.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.