Check out the player prop bets available for Najee Harris when he hits the field in NFL action on Sunday at 4:25 PM ET live on CBS. The Kansas City Chiefs (10-4) will be Harris and the Pittsburgh Steelers’ (7-6-1) opponent in this Week 16 matchup at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium.
Harris Rushing Insights
- Harris has a 69.5-yard rushing prop bet over/under, compared to his season average of 63.6 yards per game.
- In 42.9% of his games (six of 14 matchups) so far, Harris has rushed for more than 69.5 yards.
- Harris’ average rushing yards prop so far this season (68.2) is just a bit higher than his rushing yard average (63.6) this year.
- Harris has gone over on his rushing yards prop bet seven times sor far this season (in 14 opportunities).
- Harris has hit paydirt on the ground in six games this year.
Harris Receiving Insights
- Harris is averaging 28.9 receiving yards, 4.4 more than the prop bet of 24.5 set for Sunday.
- Harris has put up over 24.5 receiving yards in 50.0% of his games this season (seven of 14).
- Harris has totaled 2.1 more receiving yards per game (28.9) than his average over/under (26.8).
- In five of 14 games, Harris has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- In three of 14 games this season, Harris has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
Kansas City Chiefs Rankings
- The 115.6 rushing yards per game given up by the Chiefs defense makes them the NFL’s 19th-ranked run defense.
- The Chiefs’ defense is ranked 13th in the NFL with 12 rushing TDs conceded so far this year.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.