In advance of Mike Evans’ game on Sunday, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some insights and stats to help make the best bets. Evans and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (10-4) square off against the Carolina Panthers (5-9) at Bank of America Stadium in Week 16.
Evans Receiving Insights
- Evans averages 64.2 receiving yards, 13.7 more than the over/under of 50.5 set for Sunday.
- Evans has recorded over 50.5 receiving yards in 64.3% of his opportunities this season (nine of 14).
- Evans’ season average of 64.2 receiving yards is 6.1 less than his average prop total (70.3).
- Evans has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in 42.9% of his games (six of 14).
- Evans has a touchdown catch in seven of 14 games this season, scoring more than once on three occasions.
Carolina Panthers Rankings
- The 198.5 passing yards per game conceded by the Panthers defense makes them the NFL’s second-ranked pass defense.
- The Panthers have the No. 15 defense in the league in passing TDs allowed, giving up 21 this season (1.5 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.