Check out the player prop betting options available for Michael Gallup when he hits the field in NFL play on Sunday at 8:20 PM ET live on NBC. Gallup’s Dallas Cowboys (10-4) face the Washington Football Team (6-8) in Week 16. The matchup will be at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
Gallup Receiving Insights
- Gallup averages 25.4 receiving yards, 28.1 less than the prop total of 53.5 that has been set for Sunday’s outing.
- Gallup has put up more than 53.5 receiving yards twice in 14 games this season.
- Gallup has put up 25.1 fewer receiving yards per game (25.4) than his average prop total (50.5).
- Gallup has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet twice in nine games this season.
- Gallup has caught a TD pass once this year, in 14 games.
Washington Football Team Rankings
- The Football Team allow 271.6 passing yards per game, the NFL’s 29th-ranked pass defense this season.
- Opponents of the Football Team have put up 28 touchdowns through the air (2.0 per game). The Football Team’s defense is 31st in the NFL in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
|at Football Team||12/12/2021||5||60||0|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.