Melvin Gordon III hits the field in Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:25 PM ET on CBS, with several player prop betting options available to place bets on. His Denver Broncos (7-7) take the field against the Las Vegas Raiders (7-7) in Week 16 at Allegiant Stadium.
Gordon Rushing Insights
- Gordon averages 54.9 rushing yards per game average in 2021, 8.6 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- Four times this year (in 14 games – 28.6%), Gordon rushed for more than 63.5 yards.
- The average rushing yards over/under Gordon has had set this season (49.9) is lower than his rushing yard average on the year (54.9).
- In six of 14 opportunities this season (42.9%), Gordon has gone over his rushing yards prop total.
- Gordon scored a rushing touchdown in six games this season, with multiple rushing touchdowns in one game.
Gordon Receiving Insights
- Gordon’s 12.4 receiving yards average is 3.9 more than his prop total for Sunday’s outing.
- Gordon has collected over 8.5 receiving yards in 64.3% of his games this season (nine out of 14).
- Gordon’s average prop total for receiving yards is 11.5. He has collected 0.9 more per game than that.
- In eight of 14 games, Gordon has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- In two of 14 games this season, Gordon has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
Las Vegas Raiders Rankings
- The rush defense of the Raiders is conceding 122.7 yards per game on the ground this year, which ranks 25th in the league.
- The Raiders’ defense is ranked 21st in the league with 15 rushing TDs allowed so far this season.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.