See what oddsmakers have installed for Mark Andrews’ player props in Sunday’s NFL action, as he takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET broadcast on CBS. The Week 16 contest sees Andrews’ Baltimore Ravens (8-6) take the field at Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio against the Cincinnati Bengals (8-6).
Andrews Receiving Insights
- Andrews averages 75.9 receiving yards, 7.4 more than his prop bet for Sunday.
- Andrews has collected over 68.5 receiving yards in 35.7% of his games this year (five out of 14).
- Andrews picks up 75.9 receiving yards per game, 17.0 more than his average prop total (58.9).
- Andrews has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in nine of 14 games.
- Andrews has a touchdown catch in six of 14 games this season, scoring more than one TD on two occasions.
Cincinnati Bengals Rankings
- The pass defense of the Bengals is giving up 268.5 yards per game this year, which ranks 28th in the league.
- The Bengals have the No. 9 defense in the NFL in passing touchdowns allowed, conceding 20 this season (1.4 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.