Take a look at Mac Jones’ player prop bets set by oddsmakers for his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS. Jones and his New England Patriots (9-5) have a Week 16 matchup with the Buffalo Bills (8-6) at Gillette Stadium.
Jones Passing Insights
- Compared to his 231.5-yard prop bet total for this matchup, Jones is throwing for fewer yards per game this season (226.3).
- In six of 14 games this season, Jones has thrown for more than 231.5 yards.
- Jones’ average prop bet for passing yards this season has been 248.1. His actual passing average is below that, by 21.8 yards per game.
- Jones has bettered his passing yards prop total in six games this season, or 42.9%.
- In 11 of 14 games this year, Jones completed a touchdown pass — including multiple TDs six times.
- In seven of 14 games this season, Jones has thrown an interception, with more than one pick on two occasions.
Jones Rushing Insights
- Jones’ rushing yards prop bet for Sunday’s game is set at 6.5 yards. That is 0.8 more than his season average of 5.7.
- In five of 14 games so far this season (35.7%), Jones has rushed for more than 6.5 yards.
- The average rushing yards prop Jones has had set this season (4.3) is just a bit below his rushing yard average on the year (5.7).
- Jones has gone over his rushing yard prop totals in four games out of 10 opportunities (40.0%).
- Jones has not scored a rushing TD through 14 games.
Buffalo Bills Rankings
- The Bills allow 187.0 passing yards per game, the NFL’s best pass defense this season.
- The Bills’ defense is ranked first in the NFL with 11 passing TDs allowed so far this year.
- The Bills’ defense has recorded 17 interceptions against opposing QBs (1.2 per game), which ranks third in the league.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Comp/Att||Pass. Yds||Pass. TDs||INTs||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.