Oddsmakers give the Los Angeles Rams (10-4) a decent chance to keep their three-game winning streak alive, as they are favored by 3 points in a matchup with the Minnesota Vikings (7-7) on Sunday, December 26, 2021 at U.S. Bank Stadium. This game has an over/under of 49 points.
Rams vs. Vikings Predictions
Rams Vs. Vikings Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Rams and Vikings: Last Three Games
- Los Angeles is a perfect 3-0-0 against the spread in its last three games, and has a 3-0 straight-up record in those contests.
- The Rams and their opponents have combined to hit the over once in those games.
- The Rams’ last three games have ended with an average of 48.5 points scored. That’s 0.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Minnesota is 2-1-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall over its past three contests.
- The final combined score of the past three Vikings games has exceeded the set total twice.
- The Vikings’ last three games have ended with an average of 46.3 points scored. That’s 2.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
Rams and Vikings: Betting Trends
- Los Angeles is 7-7-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 3 points or more so far this season, the Rams went 4-6 against the spread.
- Los Angeles games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times this season.
- The Rams have won eight of the 12 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (66.7%).
- Los Angeles is 7-3 (winning 70% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline favorite of -171 or shorter.
- The Rams have an implied moneyline win probability of 63.1% in this contest.
- Minnesota is 8-6-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 3 points or more so far this season, the Vikings have gone 3-1 against the spread.
- Minnesota’s games have gone over the total eight times this year.
- The Vikings have entered the game as underdogs seven times this season and won three of those games.
- Minnesota has a record of 1-3 in games where oddsmakers have them as underdogs of at least +144 on the moneyline.
- This season, seven of Los Angeles’ 14 games have gone over Sunday’s total of 49 points.
- This season, eight games Minnesota played finished with a combined score over 49 points.
- The total for the matchup of 49 is 4.4 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Rams (27.6 points per game) and the Vikings (25.8 points per game).
- This game’s over/under is 3.0 fewer points than the 46 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2021.
- This season, the average total for Rams games is 50.0 points, 1.0 more than the over/under of 49 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is the same as the average over/under in Vikings’ games this season (49.0 points).
Rams Players to Watch
- Matthew Stafford is the sixth-best fantasy player overall this season and the fifth-best fantasy quarterback with 291.3 fantasy points (20.8 per game).
- Cooper Kupp has collected total 246.1 fantasy points this year (17.6 per game), which make him the 10th-ranked player overall and the top-ranked receiver.
- So far this season, Darrell Henderson’s 132.7 total fantasy points make him the No. 60 fantasy player and No. 19 running back. He averages 9.5 fantasy points per game.
- Van Jefferson’s fantasy season so far has him ranked 86th overall and 26th among receivers with 108.2 points (7.7 per game).
Vikings Players to Watch
- So far this season, Kirk Cousins is the ninth-best fantasy player overall this season and the eighth-best fantasy quarterback with 262.1 fantasy points (18.7 per game).
- Justin Jefferson’s 187.9 total fantasy points (an average of 13.4 per game), are enough to rank him third among receivers and 27th overall.
- Dalvin Cook averages 11.8 fantasy points per game on the way to 164.8 total fantasy points. That makes him the 39th-ranked fantasy player overall and the 10th-ranked running back.
- Adam Thielen has put together the 65th-ranked fantasy season (15th among receivers) with 128.8 fantasy points, averaging 9.2 per game.
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.