Take a look at Le’Veon Bell’s player prop bets set by oddsmakers for his next NFL contest on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX. Bell and his Tampa Bay Buccaneers (10-4) have a Week 16 matchup with the Carolina Panthers (5-9) at Bank of America Stadium.
Bell Rushing Insights
- Bell records 9.2 rushing yards per game this season, 23.3 less than Sunday’s over/under.
- Bell has collected more than 32.5 rushing yards in a game once this season.
- Bell’s average rushing yards over/under for the season is 25.3 yards, a number he’s come up short of by an average of 16.1 yards.
- Bell has gone over his rushing yards prop once in four opportunities this year.
- Bell has rushed for a TD two times this season.
Bell Receiving Insights
- Bell’s season average of -0.1 receiving yards is 5.0 less than his average prop total (4.9).
- Having played nine games this season, Bell has not caught a touchdown pass.
Carolina Panthers Rankings
- The rush defense of the Panthers is allowing 115.6 yards per outing on the ground this season, which ranks 19th in the NFL.
- So far this season, the Panthers have given up 12 passing TDs to their opponents, averaging 0.9 per game. That ranks 13th in the league.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.