The Las Vegas Raiders (7-7) host the Denver Broncos (7-7) on Sunday, December 26, 2021 in matchup between AFC West rivals at Allegiant Stadium. Denver is a 1.5-point underdog. This matchup has an over/under of 41 points.
Raiders vs. Broncos Predictions
Raiders Vs. Broncos Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Raiders and Broncos: Last Three Games
- Las Vegas has not covered a spread (0-3-0) while going 1-2 overall over its past three contests.
- In one of those three games, the final combined score surpassed the set total.
- The Raiders’ past three outings have ended with an average of 45.7 points scored. That’s 4.7 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Denver is 1-2-0 against the spread and 1-2 overall over its last three games.
- The Broncos and their opponents have hit the over one time in those games.
- The past three Broncos games averaged 3.2 more points (44.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
Raiders and Broncos: Betting Trends
- Las Vegas is 5-9-0 against the spread this season.
- The Raiders have yet to cover a spread when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites (0-5).
- This season, Las Vegas’ games have hit the over seven times.
- The Raiders have been the moneyline favorite six total times this season. They’ve gone 3-3 in those games.
- Las Vegas has a 3-3 record (winning 50% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline favorite of -108 or shorter.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Raiders have an implied win probability of 51.9%.
- Denver has covered the spread in a matchup seven times this year (7-7-0).
- The Broncos have an ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Denver’s games have gone over the total three times this season.
- The Broncos have won two of the four games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Denver has a record of 2-3 in games where oddsmakers have them as underdogs of at least -112 on the moneyline.
- A total of 10 Las Vegas games this season have gone over Sunday’s total of 41 points.
- There have been six Denver games that have finished with a combined score higher than 41 points this season.
- The over/under for the contest of 41 is 0.8 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Raiders (21.4 points per game) and the Broncos (20.4 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 44.1 points per game, 3.1 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Raiders have seen a 47.9 over/under in their games this season, 6.9 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 2.9 points separates the average total points bet in Broncos’ games (43.9 points) and this game’s over/under (41 points).
Raiders Players to Watch
- Derek Carr is the 16th-best fantasy player overall this season and the 13th-best fantasy quarterback with 222.9 fantasy points (15.9 per game).
- Josh Jacobs has put up total 127.2 fantasy points this year (9.1 per game), which make him the 68th-ranked player overall and the 21st-ranked running back.
- Hunter Renfrow is 74th overall and 21st among receivers after scoring 119.6 fantasy points (averaging 8.5 per game) so far this season.
- Darren Waller is the 138th-ranked fantasy player — and the 14th-ranked tight end — with 76.3 fantasy points. He averages 5.5 fantasy points per game.
Broncos Players to Watch
- So far this season, Teddy Bridgewater is the 22nd-best fantasy player overall this season and the 17th-best fantasy quarterback with 202.7 fantasy points (14.5 per game).
- Javonte Williams has collected 144.3 fantasy points this year (10.3 per game), good enough to place him 15th among running backs and 53rd overall in league-wide fantasy standings.
- Melvin Gordon III is 15th among running backs and 53rd overall after scoring 144.3 fantasy points (averaging 10.3 per game) so far this season.
- Tim Patrick has put together the 104th-ranked fantasy season (34th among receivers) with 92.1 fantasy points, averaging 6.6 per game.
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.