Take a look at Lamar Jackson’s player prop betting options set by bookmakers for his next NFL contest on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS. This matchup in Week 16 sees Jackson’s Baltimore Ravens (8-6) in action at Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio against the Cincinnati Bengals (8-6).
Jackson Passing Insights
- Jackson passes for 205.9 yards per game, 0.4 more than his over/under on Sunday.
- In 14 games this year, Jackson has topped 205.5 passing yards nine times.
- Jackson has fallen short of his season prop bet average (226.9 passing yards) by 21.0 yards per game.
- Jackson has finished above his passing yards total eight times this year (57.1%).
- In 11 of 14 games this year, Jackson completed a touchdown pass, including multiple TD passes twice.
- Jackson has been intercepted in seven games this season (out of 14), including more than one INT on four occasions.
Jackson Rushing Insights
- Jackson has a 37.5-yard rushing prop bet over/under, compared to his season average of 54.8 yards per game.
- In 10 of 14 games so far this season (71.4%), Jackson has rushed for more than 37.5 yards.
- Jackson rushes for 8.1 fewer yards per game this season than his average rushing yards over/under (62.9 yards).
- Jackson has gone over his rushing yard prop totals in five games out of 14 opportunities (35.7%).
- Jackson rushed for a touchdown in one game this season, with multiple rushing TDs in that game.
Cincinnati Bengals Rankings
- The Bengals surrender 268.5 passing yards per game, the NFL’s 28th-ranked pass defense this season.
- The Bengals’ defense is ranked ninth in the league with 20 passing TDs allowed so far this year.
- The Bengals have intercepted 11 passes this season to rank 16th in the league.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Comp/Att||Pass. Yds||Pass. TDs||INTs||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.