In advance of Sunday’s game, check out Kenneth Gainwell’s player prop bet options. He’ll hit the field at 1:00 PM ET on FOX. The New York Giants (4-10) will be Gainwell and the Philadelphia Eagles’ (7-7) opponent in this Week 16 matchup at Lincoln Financial Field.
Gainwell Rushing Insights
- Gainwell’s rushing yards over/under for Sunday is set at 11.5. That is 3.4 fewer yards than his season average (14.9).
- In 50.0% of his games (seven of 14 matchups) so far, Gainwell has rushed for more than 11.5 yards.
- Gainwell has come up short of his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (15.9) by 1.0 yard per game.
- Gainwell has gone over on his rushing yards prop bet four times sor far this season (in 11 opportunities).
- Gainwell has scored a rushing TD in four games this season.
Gainwell Receiving Insights
- Gainwell’s 17.0 receiving yards average is 2.5 more than his over/under for Sunday’s matchup.
- Gainwell has totaled more than 14.5 receiving yards in six out of 14 games this season.
- Gainwell’s average of 17.0 receiving yards is lower than his average prop total of 17.5.
- Gainwell has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in four of 11 games.
- Gainwell has had a touchdown catch in one of 14 games this year, but had only one TD in that game.
New York Giants Rankings
- The 125.0 rushing yards per game allowed by the Giants defense makes them the NFL’s 26th-ranked run defense.
- Opponents of the Giants have put up 11 touchdowns on the ground (0.8 per game). The Giants’ defense is seventh in the NFL in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
|vs. Football Team||12/21/2021||0||0||0||0||0||0|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.