In advance of Keelan Cole’s game on Sunday, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, take a look at some insights and stats to help make the best bets. His New York Jets (3-11) hit the field against the Jacksonville Jaguars (2-12) in Week 16 at MetLife Stadium.
Cole Receiving Insights
- Cole averages 23.9 receiving yards, 7.6 less than his prop total for Sunday’s game.
- Cole has gained over 31.5 receiving yards in 21.4% of his opportunities this year (three out of 14).
- Cole has totaled 3.7 less receiving yards per game (23.9) than his average prop total (27.6).
- Cole has gone over on his prop for receiving yards in three of 11 games this year.
- Cole does not have a touchdown catch this year (in 14 games).
Jacksonville Jaguars Rankings
- The pass defense of the Jaguars is conceding 252.4 yards per game this year, which ranks 16th in the league.
- The Jaguars have the No. 7 defense in the league in passing touchdowns allowed, conceding 19 this season (1.4 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.