Oddsmakers give the Kansas City Chiefs (10-4) a good chance to keep their seven-game winning streak going, as they are favored by 8.5 points in a matchup with the Pittsburgh Steelers (7-6-1) on Sunday, December 26, 2021 at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium. This matchup has an over/under of 45 points.
Chiefs vs. Steelers Predictions
Chiefs Vs. Steelers Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Chiefs and Steelers: Last Three Games
- Kansas City is a perfect 3-0-0 against the spread over its past three games, and has a 3-0 straight-up record in those matchups.
- In two of those three games, the final combined score has gone over the set total.
- The past three Chiefs games averaged 4.5 more points (49.5) than this matchup’s point total.
- Pittsburgh is 2-1-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall in its last three matchups.
- The Steelers and their opponents have hit the over one time in those games.
- The Steelers’ last three outings have ended with an average of 44.0 points scored. That’s 1.0 fewer point than this contest’s over/under.
Chiefs and Steelers: Betting Trends
- Kansas City has put together a 7-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 8.5-point favorites or more, the Chiefs have an ATS record of 2-1.
- This season, Kansas City’s games have hit the over seven times.
- The Chiefs have won 10 of the 14 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (71.4%).
- Kansas City has won all three games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -389 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probability in this matchup gives the Chiefs a 79.6% chance to win.
- Pittsburgh has covered the spread six times this season (6-8-0).
- This season, Pittsburgh’s games have hit the over five times.
- The Steelers have won four of the eight games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Pittsburgh has not been a bigger underdog this season than the +300 moneyline set for this game.
- Kansas City and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (45 points) eight times this season.
- There have been five Pittsburgh games that have ended with a combined score over 45 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 48.3 points per game, 3.3 points more than the point total of 45 for this matchup.
- The 45 points these two squads have combined to allow on average this season is equal to the over/under in this contest.
- On average, the Chiefs have seen a 53.1 over/under in their games this season, 8.1 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 1.4 points separates this contest’s over/under (45 points) and the average total points bet in Steelers’ games (43.6 points) this season.
Chiefs Players to Watch
- Patrick Mahomes II is fifth overall among all players and fourth among all quarterbacks with 292.3 fantasy points (20.9 per game).
- Darrel Williams has recorded 113.1 fantasy points this year (8.1 per game), good enough to place him 82nd overall and 25th among running backs in league-wide fantasy standings.
- So far this season, Clyde Edwards-Helaire’s 87.5 total fantasy points make him the No. 118 fantasy player and No. 36 running back. He averages 6.3 fantasy points per game.
- Mecole Hardman’s fantasy season so far has him ranked 182nd overall and 68th among receivers with 56.2 points (4.0 per game).
Steelers Players to Watch
- So far this season, Ben Roethlisberger is the 26th-best fantasy player overall this season and the 20th-best fantasy quarterback with 193.6 fantasy points (13.8 per game).
- Najee Harris’ 183.6 total fantasy points (an average of 13.1 per game), are good enough to place him sixth among running backs and 30th overall.
- Diontae Johnson is 10th among receivers and 55th overall with 142.1 fantasy points (averaging 10.2 per game) so far this season.
- Chase Claypool’s fantasy season so far has him ranked 38th among receivers and 113th overall with 88.8 points (6.3 per game).
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.