Take a look at Kalif Raymond’s player prop bets set by bookmakers for his next NFL matchup on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX. Raymond and his Detroit Lions (2-11-1) have a Week 16 game against the Atlanta Falcons (6-8) at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Raymond Receiving Insights
- Raymond’s 33.1 receiving yards per game are 4.6 more than his over/under for Sunday’s outing.
- Raymond has totaled over 28.5 receiving yards in eight of 14 games this season.
- Raymond picks up 33.1 receiving yards per game, 0.7 more than his average prop total (32.4).
- Raymond has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in 28.6% of his games (four of 14).
- Raymond has had a touchdown catch in two of 14 games this year, and scored more than once on one of those occasions.
Atlanta Falcons Rankings
- The Falcons give up 257.0 passing yards per game, the NFL’s 19th-ranked pass defense this season.
- Opponents of the Falcons have totaled 27 touchdowns through the air (1.9 per game). The Falcons’ defense is 30th in the league in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.