In advance of Sunday’s game, check out Justin Fields’ player prop bet options. He’ll take the field at 4:05 PM ET on FOX. The Week 16 outing sees Fields’ Chicago Bears (4-10) take the field at Lumen Field in Seattle, Washington against the Seattle Seahawks (5-9).
Fields Passing Insights
- Fields’ passing yardage average this season (133.6) is 75.9 lower than Sunday’s over/under.
- On three occasions this season, Fields has thrown for more than 209.5 yards.
- Fields’ 133.6 passing yards per game are 66.6 lower than his average prop bet total (200.2).
- Fields has surpassed his passing yards prop total in three of 12 opportunities this season.
- Fields has completed at least one touchdown pass in six of 14 games, including multiple TDs once.
- In seven of 14 games this year, Fields has thrown an interception, with more than one pick on two occasions.
Fields Rushing Insights
- Fields has a 37.5-yard rushing prop bet over/under, compared to his season average of 30.0 yards per game.
- In 35.7% of his games (five of 14 matchups) so far, Fields has rushed for more than 37.5 yards.
- Fields’ average rushing yards prop so far this season (31.5) is just a bit higher than his rushing yard average (30.0) this year.
- Fields went over on his rushing yards prop bet total in five of his 12 opportunities this year (41.7%).
- Fields has hit paydirt on the ground in two games this season.
Seattle Seahawks Rankings
- The 286.7 passing yards the Seahawks yield per outing makes them the worst pass defense in the NFL this year.
- The Seahawks’ defense ranks ninth in the league by allowing 1.4 passing touchdowns per game to opposing offenses (20 total passing TDs).
- The Seahawks rank 25th in the NFL with eight interceptions on the year.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Comp/Att||Pass. Yds||Pass. TDs||INTs||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.