Take a look at Josh Reynolds’ player prop bets set by sportsbooks for his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX. The Atlanta Falcons (6-8) will be Reynolds and the Detroit Lions’ (2-11-1) opponent in this Week 16 matchup at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Reynolds Receiving Insights
- Reynolds’ 23.3 receiving yards per game are 23.2 fewer than his over/under for Sunday’s contest.
- Reynolds has gained more than 46.5 receiving yards in 33.3% of his opportunities this season (five of 15).
- Reynolds’ average prop total for receiving yards is 31.3. But he is accumulating 8.0 less per game than that.
- In five of nine games, Reynolds has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Reynolds has two touchdown catches this year in 15 games, one apiece on two occasions.
Atlanta Falcons Rankings
- The pass defense of the Falcons is giving up 257.0 yards per game this year, which ranks 19th in the NFL.
- The Falcons’ defense is ranked 30th in the league with 27 passing TDs conceded so far this season.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.