Josh Palmer has player prop betting options available on Sunday when he hits the field at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. Palmer and the Los Angeles Chargers (8-6) meet the Houston Texans (3-11) at NRG Stadium in Week 16.
Palmer Receiving Insights
- Palmer’s 17.8 receiving yards average is 7.7 fewer than his over/under on Sunday.
- Palmer has gained more than 25.5 receiving yards once in 14 games this year.
- Palmer picks up 17.8 receiving yards per game, 0.3 more than his average prop total (17.5).
- In three of six games this season, Palmer has hit the over on his prop for receiving yards.
- Palmer has had a touchdown catch in two of 14 games this year, but had only one TD in each of those games.
Houston Texans Rankings
- The pass defense of the Texans is conceding 247.9 yards per game this year, which ranks 14th in the NFL.
- The Texans’ defense is ninth in the NFL by giving up 1.4 passing touchdowns per game to their opponents (20 total passing TDs).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.