Take a look at what oddsmakers have listed for Josh Jacobs’ player prop bets in Sunday’s NFL action, as he takes to the field at 4:25 PM ET broadcast on CBS. Jacobs and his Las Vegas Raiders (7-7) have a Week 16 matchup with the Denver Broncos (7-7) at Allegiant Stadium.
Jacobs Rushing Insights
- Jacobs has a 57.5-yard rushing prop bet over/under, compared to his season average of 39.1 yards per game.
- Jacobs has totaled more than 57.5 yards on the ground in two outings so far this season.
- Jacobs has failed to go over his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (56.4) by 17.3 yards per game.
- Jacobs went over his rushing prop twice in 12 games played this year.
- Jacobs has scored multiple rushing touchdowns in one game this season. He’s found the endzone on the ground in six total games.
Jacobs Receiving Insights
- Jacobs averages 23.1 receiving yards, 1.4 fewer than the over/under of 24.5 that has been set for Sunday’s matchup.
- In six out of 14 games this year, Jacobs has put up over 24.5 receiving yards.
- Jacobs’ season average of 23.1 receiving yards is 6.1 more than his average prop total (17.0).
- In 11 of 12 games, Jacobs has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Jacobs does not have a touchdown catch this year (in 14 games).
Denver Broncos Rankings
- The 106.6 rushing yards the Broncos give up per game makes them the 11th-ranked run defense in the league this season.
- Opponents of the Broncos have put up seven touchdowns on the ground (0.5 per game). The Broncos’ defense is first in the league in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
|vs. Football Team||12/5/2021||13||52||1||9||38||0|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.