Jordan Howard hits the field in Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, with several player props available to wager on. The Week 16 contest sees Howard’s Philadelphia Eagles (7-7) take the field at Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania against the New York Giants (4-10).
Howard Rushing Insights
- Howard averages 24.5 rushing yards per game average in 2021, 16.0 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- In five of 14 games so far this season (35.7%), Howard has rushed for more than 40.5 yards.
- Howard has fallen short of his season-long rushing yards prop average (34.0) by 9.5 yards per game.
- Howard has gone over his rushing yard prop totals in three games out of four opportunities (75.0%).
- Howard scored multiple rushing touchdowns in one game this year, while scoring in two games.
Howard Receiving Insights
- Howard’s average of 0.0 receiving yards per game is equal to his average over/under.
- Having played 14 games this season, Howard has not caught a touchdown pass.
New York Giants Rankings
- The Giants surrender 125.0 rushing yards per game, the NFL’s 26th-ranked rush defense this season.
- Opponents of the Giants have put up 11 touchdowns on the ground (0.8 per game). The Giants’ defense is seventh in the league in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
|vs. Football Team||12/21/2021||15||69||0||0||0||0|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.