See what oddsmakers have listed as player prop betting options for Jonnu Smith in Sunday’s game at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS. His New England Patriots (9-5) hit the field against the Buffalo Bills (8-6) in Week 16 at Gillette Stadium.
Smith Receiving Insights
- Smith averages 19.6 receiving yards, 3.9 fewer than his prop total for Sunday’s game.
- In five of 14 games this season, Smith has collected over 23.5 receiving yards.
- Smith has an average receiving yards prop total of 25.1. But he is accumulating 5.5 fewer yards per game than that.
- Smith has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in five of 14 games.
- Smith has caught a TD pass once this season, in 14 games.
Buffalo Bills Rankings
- Smith will square off against the NFL’s best pass defense this week. The Bills concede 187.0 passing yards per game.
- Opponents of the Bills have totaled 11 touchdowns through the air (0.8 per game). The Bills’ defense is first in the NFL in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.