Jerry Jeudy hits the field in Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:25 PM ET on CBS, with several player props available to wager on. The Las Vegas Raiders (7-7) will be Jeudy and the Denver Broncos’ (7-7) Week 16 opponent in a matchup at Allegiant Stadium.
Jeudy Receiving Insights
- Jeudy’s 26.9 receiving yards per game are 19.6 less than his over/under for Sunday’s outing.
- Jeudy has put up over 46.5 receiving yards in five out of 14 games this year.
- Jeudy has an average receiving yards prop total of 59.4. But he accumulates 32.5 less yards per game than that.
- Jeudy has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in three of eight games.
- Having played 14 games this season, Jeudy has not caught a touchdown pass.
Las Vegas Raiders Rankings
- Jeudy will face the NFL’s 12th-ranked pass defense this week. The Raiders give up 236.6 passing yards per game.
- The Raiders’ defense is 26th in the league by giving up 1.8 passing touchdowns per game to opponents (25 total passing TDs).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.