Jermar Jefferson has player prop bet markets available on Sunday when he hits the field at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. Jefferson and the Detroit Lions (2-11-1) hit the field against the Atlanta Falcons (6-8) at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Week 16.
Jefferson Rushing Insights
- Jefferson’s rushing yards prop bet for Sunday’s game is set at 42.5 yards. That’s 37.2 more than his season average of 5.3.
- Not once yet this season has Jefferson rushed for more than 42.5 yards in a game.
- Jefferson has an average rushing yards prop bet of 42.5 so far this season. He’s fallen short of that by gaining 5.3 yards per game on the ground.
- Jefferson has not hit his rushing yards over in any of his two games played this year.
- Jefferson has rushed for a touchdown twice this season in 14 games.
Jefferson Receiving Insights
- Jefferson’s 1.6 receiving yards per game are 13.9 less than his prop total for Sunday’s contest.
- Jefferson has put up more than 15.5 receiving yards in one of 14 games this season.
- Jefferson’s average of 1.6 receiving yards is lower than his average over/under of 15.5.
- Jefferson hasn’t hit the over on a receiving yards prop bet this year.
- Jefferson has zero touchdown catches in 14 games this year.
Atlanta Falcons Rankings
- The 120.3 rushing yards the Falcons give up per outing makes them the 22nd-ranked run defense in the NFL this season.
- The Falcons have the No. 21 defense in the NFL in rushing touchdowns allowed, giving up 15 this season (1.1 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.