Before you wager on Jamison Crowder’s player props in Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, take a look at some key stats and trends to know. His New York Jets (3-11) meet the Jacksonville Jaguars (2-12) in Week 16 at MetLife Stadium.
Crowder Receiving Insights
- Crowder’s 30.8 receiving yards average is 14.7 fewer than his over/under on Sunday.
- Crowder has recorded over 45.5 receiving yards in three of 14 games this season.
- Crowder’s season average of 30.8 receiving yards is 13.3 less than his average over/under (44.1).
- In three of 12 games this season, Crowder has gone over on his prop for receiving yards.
- Crowder has two touchdown catches this season in 14 games, one apiece on two occasions.
Jacksonville Jaguars Rankings
- The Jaguars yield 252.4 passing yards per game, the NFL’s 16th-ranked pass defense this season.
- Opponents of the Jaguars have put up 19 touchdowns through the air (1.4 per game). The Jaguars’ defense is seventh in the NFL in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.