Check out the player props available for James Washington when he suits up in NFL action on Sunday at 4:25 PM ET live on CBS. The Kansas City Chiefs (10-4) will be Washington and the Pittsburgh Steelers’ (7-6-1) Week 16 opponent in a matchup at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium.
Washington Receiving Insights
- Washington averages 20.4 receiving yards, 7.1 fewer than his prop total for Sunday’s game.
- Washington has totaled over 27.5 receiving yards in 28.6% of his games this season (four of 14).
- Washington’s average of 20.4 receiving yards is lower than his average over/under of 26.3.
- Washington has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in 30.8% of his games (four of 13).
- In two of 14 games this season, Washington has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
Kansas City Chiefs Rankings
- The 261.7 passing yards per game yielded by the Chiefs defense makes them the NFL’s 24th-ranked pass defense.
- Opponents of the Chiefs have put up 22 touchdowns through the air (1.6 per game). The Chiefs’ defense is 16th in the league in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.