Check out the player prop bets available for James O’Shaughnessy when he takes to the field in NFL action on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. The New York Jets (3-11) will be O’Shaughnessy and the Jacksonville Jaguars’ (2-12) Week 16 opponent in a matchup at MetLife Stadium.
O’Shaughnessy Receiving Insights
- O’Shaughnessy averages 13.9 receiving yards, 16.6 fewer than his prop total for Sunday’s game.
- O’Shaughnessy has recorded over 30.5 receiving yards in two of 14 games this season.
- O’Shaughnessy’s average of 13.9 receiving yards is lower than his average over/under of 24.1.
- O’Shaughnessy has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet twice in five games this year.
- O’Shaughnessy has zero touchdown catches in 14 games this year.
New York Jets Rankings
- The Jets allow 267.0 passing yards per game, the NFL’s 27th-ranked pass defense this season.
- So far this season, the Jets have surrendered 23 passing TDs to their opponents, averaging 1.6 per game. That ranks 20th among NFL defenses.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.