Jamaal Williams has player props available on Sunday when he takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. The Atlanta Falcons (6-8) will be Williams and the Detroit Lions’ (2-11-1) Week 16 opponent in a matchup at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Williams Rushing Insights
- Williams rushes for 32.8 yards per game this season, which falls shy of Sunday’s over/under of 36.5 yards.
- Williams has gained over 36.5 yards on the ground in seven of 14 games so far this season.
- Williams’ average rushing yards prop bet so far this season (45.4) is higher than his rushing yard average (32.8) this year.
- In five of 13 opportunities this season (38.5%), Williams has gone over his rushing yards prop total.
- Williams has rushed for a touchdown twice this season in 14 games.
Williams Receiving Insights
- Williams’ 9.0 receiving yards average is 1.5 fewer than his prop total on Sunday.
- Williams has totaled over 10.5 receiving yards in 28.6% of his games this year (four of 14).
- Williams’ average prop total for receiving yards is 14.2. But he accumulates 5.2 fewer per game than that.
- In three of 13 games this season, Williams has hit the over on his prop for receiving yards.
- Williams does not have a touchdown catch this season (in 14 games).
Atlanta Falcons Rankings
- The 120.3 rushing yards per game allowed by the Falcons defense makes them the NFL’s 22nd-ranked rush defense.
- So far this season, the Falcons have conceded 15 passing TDs to opponents, averaging 1.1 per game. That ranks 21st in the NFL.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.