Check out what sportsbooks have listed for Jakeem Grant’s player props in Sunday’s NFL action, as he takes to the field at 4:05 PM ET broadcast on FOX. This matchup in Week 16 sees Grant’s Chicago Bears (4-10) in action at Lumen Field in Seattle, Washington against the Seattle Seahawks (5-9).
Grant Receiving Insights
- Grant’s 9.4 receiving yards per game are 17.1 fewer than his over/under for Sunday’s contest.
- Grant has recorded more than 26.5 receiving yards in two of 14 games this year.
- Grant’s season average of 9.4 receiving yards is 14.9 less than his average prop total (24.3).
- In two of four games this year, Grant has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- In two of 14 games this season, Grant has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
Seattle Seahawks Rankings
- The Seahawks allow 286.7 passing yards per game, the NFL’s worst pass defense this season.
- The Seahawks’ defense is ranked ninth in the NFL with 20 passing TDs conceded so far this year.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.